March 05, 2010

My Home Is My Castle

Diese Häuser, fast unter der Eisenbahnbrücke, befinden sich am Nordbahnhof. Ich habe keine Ahnung davon, wie es sein muss, darin zu wohnen. Ich hoffe für die Bewohner, dass sie sich mit extra dicken Wänden und ordentlichen Schallschutzfenstern gerüstet haben. Was war wohl zuerst da - Haus oder Brücke?
These homes are almost situated under the railway bridge opposite to the station Nordbahnhof. I don't know the living conditions in these homes. I hope the occupants have prevent with thick walls and very well sound proof windows. What was there at first - the bridge or the houses?

7 comments:

Bruce Caspersonn said...

It looks as though the people in the house are train lovers. Nice work, taking that photo.
Bruce.

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Yes Bruce. The ymust be train lovers. That's it! Nice idea. Thank you.

Gerald (SK14) said...

The bridge looks older than the houses to me but I might be wrong.

Rob said...

I'll say they built the homes after the bridge to save space. They will surely know the train schedule.

Leif Hagen said...

I think their windows must shake with the vibrations! Nice composition, Steffen!

Jørgen Carlsen said...

What was build first - house or bridge?

Anonymous said...

I would fall asleep every night worrying about a car falling through my ceiling.