August 25, 2010

Journey's Start And End

Blick in die leeren Hallen des Stadtbahndepots in Heslach. Alle Bahnen sind am Morgen ausgerückt, momentan unterwegs und kehren erst am Nachmittag so nach und nach "heim". Ich selbst habe auch das Glück, morgens mit solch einem Ausrücker zu fahren - die Bahn ist relativ leer und ich muss vor allem nicht umsteigen.
View into the empty halls of the tram depot in Heslach. All trams are marched out in the early morning and do their work. They will return in the afternoon bit by bit. I'm lucky to use such a disengaging tram in the morning too. It's relatively devoid of passengers and I have not to change the tram.

2 comments:

Halcyon said...

I like this view. So much going on here, even without any people.

Leif Hagen said...

Oh how I wish I could ride a train more often! It's just cars around here!