March 23, 2010

Love Is All Around

Zunächst möchte ich für die Qualität des Bildes um Entschuldigung bitten. Aber, es ist nicht ganz ungefährlich, im Rotlichtbezirk zu fotografieren. Ihr seht nämlich in die Leonhardsstraße, das letzte Stück Rotlichtviertel in Stuttgart. Ich musste daher ganz schnell sein mit dem Fotografieren...
At first I have to apologize to you about the quality of my today's photo. It's a little bit risky to shoot in or into a red light district. You see into the Leonhardstrasse, the last red light district of Stuttgart. I had to hurry with shooting....

7 comments:

Bruce Caspersonn said...

Oh dear! I thought that sort of thing was reserved for Hamburg and Amsterdam.

Suburban Girl said...

Didn't know Stuttgart had a red light district either!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you cam out unscathed, Steffen! And it's a very cool shot!

Lowell said...

Is that as close as you dared to get? Will the girls hurt you? ;-)

We have "red light districts" here, too...but they are hidden...only the politicians and priests know where they are!

Kitty said...

how funny? How come it's a risky thing to do? You're not allowed?

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Perhaps I've exaggerate a little bit. But I think that the "girls" and customers are not amused about photos in my blog...

Leif Hagen said...

Maybe if you wear a judo or karate outfit the next time you go there, they won't mess with you!