November 12, 2011

I Rolled Out The Red Carpet

Das ist das Hotel Wörtz nahe dem Olgaeck in Stuttgarts Innenstadt. Schon von außen sieht es sehr teuer aus. Ich brauche erst mal eine kräftige Gehaltserhöhung, damit ich das zum Hotel gehörende Restaurant besuchen kann. Das Hotel bietet zudem Koi-Karpfen zum Kauf an.
This is the hotel named Hotel Wörtz zur Weinsteige in the city centre. It looks like a very expensive house. I assume that I need a strong pay rise so I can eat in the restaurant which is a part of the hotel. The hotel is furthermore a selling point for koi carps.
Balkon und Schild sind sehr imposant.
Balcony and plate are very impressive.
Also, hier ist der Rote Teppich. Wer noch nach einer Übernachtungsmöglichkeit sucht, wird hier bestimmt fündig.
Ah, le voilà! This is the red carped which I've rolled out for you. Are you looking for an accommodation? This hotel could be right for you!

No comments: