December 15, 2010

Have You Been Already Lucky Today?

Arme Sau? Glücks-Schwein? Auf alle Fälle kommt es viel herum. Schon öfters habe ich dieses Gefährt in der Stadt gesehen. Nun es war es mal in der Hohentwielstraße abgestellte und so konnte von mir fotografiert werden. Netter Halsschmuck...
Poor Sod? Lucky Pig? By all means it gets about a lot. I already saw this vehicle in the city. Now it was parked in a street in the South of Stuttgart. That way I used the opportunity to make some shots. What a nice neck's decoration...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lucky pig, sure, living after X-mas and for many years :)

You have lots of these 3-weel cars; they are smart!

Jørgen Carlsen said...

Haha, excellent. I like you liked my Ehrenstetten-comment the other day. I look for a glass or an empty bottle with the text, but I have none.

Leif Hagen said...

"When pigs fly" we say over here.... a cute pig indeed!