July 31, 2010

Last Reflections

Diese leeren Schaufenster an der Böblinger Straße in Heslach reflektieren die Ausfahrt vom Gelände der Stuttgarter Hofbräu. Kann jemand sagen, welches Geschäft die Auslagen mal genutzt hat? 
These empty showcases at Böblinger Straße in Heslach reflect the exit from the ground of Stuttgarter Hofbräu, one of the local breweries in Stuttgart. Can you guess right the branch which has used the showcases?
Auf dem Weg zur "Arbeit". Mit der Rolltreppe geht es von der Stadtbahnhaltestelle "Friedrichsbau/Börse" nach oben, ans Tageslicht, um mit dem Fotografieren zu beginnen.
On my way to "work". I used the escalator of the underground tram station "Friedrichsbau/Börse" in the city centre to arrive at the daylight. It was my intention to take some pictures.

4 comments:

Hilda said...

Bosch!
Though I think I'd rather try some of that local beer. :)

Merry@Syracuse said...

This is good!

Luuuuuua said...

foarte interesant blog

Lowell said...

I must have missed these. Great reflections, Steffen! You have a good eye. And I can see you!