July 29, 2010

View From A Pigeon's Position

Blick auf Bahnsteige und Gleise vom Turm des Bahnhofes. Die Gleisanlagen werden verschwinden, um zum Teil Platz für Neubauten zu machen. Das Grüne rechts im Bild gehört zum Schlossgarten und ist ebenfalls in Gefahr aufgrund der Umbauarbeiten.
View from the station's tower to platforms and rails. The track system will clear away to partly make place for new buildings. The green on the right is a part of the Schlossgarten. It is also in danger because of the repeatedly noted reconstruction.

7 comments:

Bruce Caspersonn said...

Lucky pigeons, that's looks a busy station. Reminds me of Munich.

ramadhani-explore-indonesia said...

I wish I could fly like a bird so I can watch everything from the sky. What a nice city panorama. You have beatiful city.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh no, I get woozy ;-)

Maria Grazia said...

I've been to Germany several times but never to Stuttgart! I must remedy my flaw sooner or later! Nice place, here. Congratulations!
Cheers from Italy. MG

Lowell said...

Another fine panoramic shot of your city. They're going to tear up some of the tracks to erect new buildings? Are the tracks going to be relocated? Are they not used?

And the Schlossgarten...what a shame to mess with that.

It's the same here, though. Nature's beauty is cut down to "pave over paradise"! And the only ones who benefit are the wealthy developer and the politicians the developer paid off to get approval to destroy nature.

Halcyon said...

How'd you get up there?

Great view!

Bill said...

Fabulous view, not just for pidgeons