July 23, 2010

Lesson Three: Specific Swabian Order

"Ich kriege (besser: bekomme) ein Pils". Aufgenommen in der Stadtbahn-Ebene der Arnulf-Klett-Passage, dem unterirdischen Teil des Hauptbahnhofes. Damit möchte ich auch einen Rundgang durch den Bahnhof starten. Hat jeder sein Pils? Na dann, auf geht's!
"I get a pils". Shot in the tram level of the Arnulf-Klett-Passage, the underground part of the main station. With this post I want to start a tour through this station. Got your pils? Well, let's go!

6 comments:

Bruce Caspersonn said...

Oh Steffen, this is going to be great. A nice available light photo to start with.

Bob Crowe said...

No, but I have a glass of Australian wine at my side. You don't see a lot of pilsner in the US but it's around if you want it.

Looking forward to seeing the underground.

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Wine is OK!

Bill said...

Jo, I het o gern a pilz

Lowell said...

Okay, I'm sitting down and have in hand a Budweiser (only because I couldn't find any Pils!)...I'm looking forward to the tour!

Anonymous said...

Mit mehr als 40C mehr als "notwendig". Ein gelungenes Wochenende dir.

daily athens