July 03, 2010

Money, Money, Money

Das ist der Börsenplatz im Stadtzentrum. Zum einen wird hier Geld gemacht, aber man sieht auch, das Geld z.B. für die Pflege dieses Platzes ausgegeben wird.
This is the Börsenplatz (stock exchange's place) in downtown Stuttgart. Here money is made and also spent on maintenance of this beautiful place.

Ich bin für ein paar Tage am Bodensee. Bitte habt Verständnis, dass ich Stuttgart Daily Photo auf Autopilot stelle. Ich kann weder Kommentare schreiben noch lesen. Lasst Euch aber deshalb nicht von einem Besuch des Blog abhalten.
I'm at Lake Constance for some days. SDP will be on auto pilot until my return. I've turned off the comment moderation. I hope you'll nevertheless enjoy my blog and its posts in the meantime.

3 comments:

Bruce Caspersonn said...

It looks a nice place and a good photo. But,,,show me the money!

Lowell said...

If it's like the U.S., the money made is usually on the backs of the common folk!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation and perhaps will show us some photos of Lake Constance.

Ramadhani said...

good job my friend.. see you again. Nice post..